Thursday, February 05, 2009

Job Work in Process - Wrong Freakin Desk Delivered AGAIN!

The corner desk was ready to be delivered so I arranged it to be delivered at 4pm today as I will be there at work. They will also move the small holder for the 'crank handle' to the other side as it gets in the way of my powerchair controller as I wheel under the desk.

The guys came with the new table top and I went and had a look at it and it was the wrong corner desk top AGAIN!! I told the guy that it's meant to be a corner top without the curve. They didn't bother putting the new top on and left, they totally understood what I was needing though. There seems to be some break down of communication somewhere, maybe OfficeMax as R told them what I needed and knows I need a non curve corner desk.

I've asked R to ring me so I can let her know what has happened and she can get onto OfficeMax

No comments: