Friday, December 12, 2008

Job Work in Process - RE RE Email to Support Person

I sent them an email today regarding the letter from Poly-Emp I got yesterday. I have edited it for here too.

I hope S and you have not misunderstood my letter. Having finally sorted out a desk with R (the OT), the workplace Employer's and OfficeMax that would enable me to work there, I was upset that one of the employers raised more questions about the desk size. I was sorting this out with him (employer), and I simply said in my letter to S that "it would be easier for me now to finish the purchase and delivery of the desk and set the starting date on my own....". It is just easier for me to solve the final problem directly with the employer and he has suggested R (OT) phone him when she gets back to work after Christmas to help with this.

I did not say that that I was declining any future offer of support from Poly-Emp. I actually thanked S twice in my letter for her help and said I would contact her when I started the job. I'm sorry that I seem to have upset you but all the hassles with WorkBridge etc have been very frustrating.

Thanks again to you both and Merry Christmas.


I then got a 'fast' reply from the Manager saying--> Nope we are certainly not upset and support you sorting things out on your own. I just wanted some clarity around the fact that we will still be in contact with the employer's and still involved with the arrangements.


Gahhhh, Well if they are supporting me to sort things out on my own THEN why can't they respect what I asked them in doing which was to back-off and let me orgainse the desk concerns and delivery!!! There is nothing S can do at this point as it's simply solving the desk issue then getting it delivered.

No comments: