Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Christmas Dinner with Family

My brother Ben and his wife Ang are going to Australia in the weekend for there Christmas break so we all had a Christmas dinner and exchanged gifts last night. Ben picked me up and took me to Mum and Dad's place for the dinner. Mum, Dad and Ang were busy in the kitchen when we arrived.

The table was decorated with a white table cloth and Ang had made up three simple but nice flower arrangements for the table. It was a silver and white theme with crackers, wine glasses, white plates and a small silver wrapped gift by our plates.


We pulled our crackers and wore our hats and went over the jokes from the crackers. Dinner was very nice with roast pork, roast vegs, roast potatoes, gravey and a green salad. I love my roast meals and it was yummy. We then had a variety of fruit and xmas pudding which I had a little peice of as I was pretty full.

We all had a good laugh and talked then exchanged gifts and I got a JB Hi Fi voucher which was kewl. I gave Ben and Ang some wines. It was a fun night. Below is the Christmas Card I got from Ben and Ang

No comments: