Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bits n Peices

I haven't done much over the past week, just relaxing, mucking about on my iMac and surfing the net. I finished my xmas shopping about two weeks ago which was good, means I can try and save some money and pay bills that seem to come at the end of the year.

I took some photos of Casey the other day sitting out on the grass checking out for some birdies hehe. Below is a photo and a small video or her..enjoy
This is where Casey waits for me to come home XD


Casey relaxing on the lawn (video)


Yesterday I went out to the mall with my friend and we window shopped mainly but did get some vegs. We had some pizza for lunch which was yummy. The shops in the mall were being packed full of stuff to sell making it uninviting for me to enter (and the rest of the wheelchair users) as it's easy to knock things over or not even get inside the shops. This is the time I really don't like going to the malls as I can't get in many shops. Richie and I exchanged Christmas gifts too and omg he has given me a 'huge parcel' and I have no idea what it could be...*wonders what's inside*

No comments: