Saturday, December 24, 2005

~*Merry Christmas*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's Christmas Eve and as you can see Dancer is running around trying to get all the other Reindeers ready for Santa tonight. I've been busy wrapping up pressies and packing a few things as I'm going to my parents place tomorow for a couple days. On Christmas morning Dad will pick me up, then we will go to the airport to pick up my sister Anna, who is coming up for a couble days too. She hasn't been with us over Christmas for 4 years so it be good to have her with us. I won't be blogging tomorow so I want to wish you a

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and an exciting Happy New Year!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Graphic's made by Image hosted by Photobucket.com






2 comments:

::Zissy:: said...

omgoodness they are all adorable. :)

Hugs, Zissy

Merry Christmas and Happy Ho Ho

smilesnzz said...

Thanks Zizzy:) They were fun to make too.
Jenn