Sunday, December 11, 2005

~*Christmas is almost here*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt's December already!! That means Christmas isn't too far away, infact it's only two weeks away. I was putting up my christmas tree last week and it has lights and red and gold decorations. It looks really good in at night too. Since my christmas tree isn't real, I might get some pine incents and burn them, then I get the nice smell of the pine too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am half way through getting presents for family and friend's which is good. The shops are getting really crowded now so it make's getting into the shop's (in my powerchair) harder now, actually I can't get into some shops now. This is why I tend to shop during the year as I can still get in and around the shops.

Yesterday I had my last sports practice and at the end we had a christmas afternoon tea along with secret santa gifts for the players. I got a nice bottle of wine.


1 comment:

::Zissy:: said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful holiday season. :) Blessings to you and yours.

Hugs, Zissy