Thursday, December 29, 2005

~*Boxing Day*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.comToday we went to the Boxing Day Sales, yep and the mall we were in was packed!!! I reakon it was more packed than before christmas. I didn't get much at all, just looked around, shops were very very crowded and I couldn't be bothered getting in the ques to pay for the items. The que in the EB Games shop was huge and went outside the store, actually a lot of ques were like this. Anna got some clothes and things as she doesn't have a mall in the town she lives. Ben and Ang got a few good things for 1/2 price and so did Mum. I think Dad and I were the only ones that didn't get much. We had a nice lunch in CocknBull which was also packed but the food is nice there. I caught up with a few friends too. I then got dropped off home that night where Casey my cat was waiting for me:)

No comments: