Monday, November 21, 2005

~*Hey*~

It's been awhile since I posted, but I've been so busy. I have been involved in solving a Lost Desert Plot in a game called Neopets. I had to create a map of the Tomb that I was going through looking for my 12 Tablet peices. Here is a pic of my map I created..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway it's very time consuming and I still have a way to go yet to complete the plot puzzle.

I have also been busy with my Invacare Boards creating new logos for the new themes I'm adding and keeping an eye on things. I's great to be able to help others out too, makes me feel good.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

::Zissy:: said...

i'm always happy to hear that you are happy doing what you like to do. :) even online there is more to us than just chatting and surfing the web. :)

Hugs, Zissy

Artistic Soul said...

Wow - that game looks FAR too complicated for me!! :)