Monday, November 14, 2005

~*Big Boys Toys Expo*~

Last Friday I went to the Ultimate Big Boy's Toys Expo which was really kewl!! Who say's it's only for boys?? Well I tell ya there were a lot of us girls there too. There was a display of Ferrari's, Lamborghini’s, Dodge, Ford, Volvo, and a lot more cars. One car was even sold on the first day of the show. There was an entire hall full of all kinds of Motorbikes and Jet skis which were way kewl. I'd love a ride on a jet ski one day. They also had car sound systems including Fusion, phones, cell phones, huge TV screens and the brand new Xbox 360 which was one of the main reason's I wanted to go. I saw a quick show about the new Xbox and what it's features are and watched two games. The Xbox is still being upgraded and will be out in March 2006 here in New Zealand and I want one!! I got an Xbox lanyard and a Fusion one.

Any of you remember Knight Rider and Kit the black talking car? Well Kit was there and it was the 'Original' car too. Kit had it's front red light scrolling from left to right, the Knight Rider theme going and even Kit talking to Michael, it was wicked!!

Kit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kit's Electronics

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jenn along side Kit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

::Zissy:: said...

wow that looks like a great time and I know Glenn and I would love it. :)

Hugs, Zissy