Monday, June 27, 2005

~*Sports over the Weekend*~

Yesterday was so wet and cold, we had a Storm hit the city and the rain just never stopped coming down. I went to my sports practice and it went well A couple players turned up an hour late so we only had 3 vs 3 which wasn't easy. We practiced hockey and rugby today and it was good overall. Lucky we play inside a gym and not outside. It was freezing in the gym though but I went prepared with my hot cuppa tea and that warmed me up a bit, along with my gloves.

Went for a coffee after with my Dad then we went food shopping heh yes I needed food for the next two weeks..

Then I watched the ALL BLACKS vs the LIONS and the ALL BLACKS won wahooo!!! The ALL BLACKS really showed the LIONS team what they could do. A great start to the series..YEA!!!

No comments: