Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tri Nations All Blacks vs Australia

I went to the Tri Nations, All Blacks vs Austraiia rugby game last night with my brother. It was very windy, cold and wet with heavy rain falls, which Ben and I missed so we didn't get wet. We walked to the staidum like we normally do to find it was packed. The wind was blowing into us from the field which doesn't normally happen so we got the odd cold wind coming in at times.

I had three layers on, trackpants, scarf, hat and gloves and I was still a little cold. I got the blanket out and put that over my legs to keep them warm.

The game started with the Aussies scoring the first tri. The All Blacks didn't do too much attach at the beginning, more defense. It was a tight game, 16 to 16 then the All Blacks got some more points and took the win with 22- 16 which was awesome.

No comments: