Sunday, July 12, 2009

Out Shopping with Dad

Dad came over mid morning and we went to the mall to get some veges and look around. The vege shop has changed into a big market type shop, selling all sorts of things. We then had a coffee in the mall where it was nice and warm then had a look around. We had some lunch at Robert Harris and that was nice. We came back to my place to pick up something then went to there place as we having dinner there. Ben brought over his new iMac and I showed him some things and put some stuff on his iMac.

Later we all enjoye a nice Roast Lamb, roasted veges and potatoes and gravey, yummmmm. We had some cake and ice cream after too.

During dinner I had setup the Nokia Software updater so it can update my Nokia phone firmware. That worked in the end. One thing I can't do on my iMac yet as Nokia isn't compatable with Apple yet, but soon I hear.

No comments: