Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out for Lunch

Today I went out with my friend Richie to Newmarket for lunch at Peral Garden Yum Cha, we met up with John and his carer too. When Richie came to pick me up in the taxi, the taxi drove a little bit onto the grass, then as the taxi went into reverse, the front wheels were spinning and got stuck in the wet grass. It took 30 minutes for us to get unstuck, the taxi driver ended up contacting one of his other drivers to come pull us out haha. The taxi left a mess on my grass!!

Lunch at yum cha was very good, we had chinese food and it was so yummy. Different kinds of food were brought out to the table and we could decide if we wanted that or not. My favorite was the spring rolls and the mango desert. Richie, John and I and the carers had a good chat and a laugh.

Richie and I then went and had a look at a few shops then we went home.

No comments: