Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mould is Back!!

I can't believe this but I have mould growing through the freaking carpet again in the corner of my lounge.

Housing NZ were meant to add a retaining wall outside the back of the flat last summer, to prevent the water building up and blocking the air gaps in the concrete bricks and mould from returning!! But guess what?? it's not done!! and you know why?? because of $$$$$.

I was told it will be done when the funding comes through and it'll be done in the Summer, of 2007 ready for the following winter. I'm really annoyed about this as it makes it inconvient for me when they have to replace carpet like this. It's about time Housing NZ really took some care about there homes!! and complete the jobs that they said they would do. Now I have to run around to get this problem sorted.

*I complained about the mould and thin carpet, in 2005
*Flat was measured up for new carpet, in May 2006
*Flat was measured up for new carpet again, in June 2006
*Carpet has been ordered, in July 2006
*I had my carpet replaced, in August 2006

If I ever move into another flat, appartment or house, it won't be Housing NZ!!

No comments: