Friday, March 31, 2006

~*Happening Things*~

Image hosting by PhotobucketIt's been awhile since I blogged something interesting, so here I am. I really enjoyed watching the Commonwealth Games held in Melbourne, Australia over the weeks it was broadcasted on TV. The Men's and Women's Hockey games were very tense to watch, very close games. It was even better to see the last GOLD medal go to the New Zealand Netball team, what a game that was!!! Way to go KIWIS!! I also enjoyed watching the closing ceremony and all the fireworks..

I bought a Hydration Pack the other day and have attached it to the back of my powerchair. It's better and easier for me, than having to carry a watter bottle everywhere. The tube of the hydration pack is just long enough too, this was one of the problems I had, when finding a good pack. As when ablebodied people wear these packs, the tube is just long enough to go over there shoulder and reach there mouth, as for my situation, there needs to be a longer tube. It's not perfect but it works.

I have a new neighbour too, she seems nice. My neighbour before moved just before Christmas to Hamiltion, his home town.

No comments: