Thursday, February 07, 2008

World Hockey Olympic Qualifier

I went to the World Hockey Olympic Qualifier the other day to watch my first live hockey game and it was awesome!!! Since I play the game it made it easier to follow.
I sat above the teams area and had a clear view of the whole grounds.
The 2 games I watched were New Zealand vs Argentina which we lost 0-2. The other game was Ireland vs USA and Ireland kicked USA butt's heheh 7-0 Argentina, Ireland and New Zealand are the top teams but Argentina is the better team as I have heard. Argentina had great defence along with great attack when playing against NZ.

NZ didn't play too good that day I thought, compared to the game I watched 2 day's before. Every time the NZ team tried to pass, Argentina players were all over the NZ player's. But we did score then Argentina protested about our goal bad's sportmans ship.
My Auntie and Uncle are here from Ireland to watch the hockey and of course are wanting Ireland to win. So it's been kinda funny trying to see what teams I want to loose to keep NZ top and get into the finals. NZ did beat Ireland 2-1 :D

Web site click me

No comments: