Wednesday, May 03, 2006

~*I bought a Camera*~

Yea I bought a Camera today:) Yesterday I got a nice surprise in the mail, a Hill and Stewart $50 voucher!!! Talk about good timing. Also it said that Wednesday (today) all day was 12% off certian Brands!! I got a bit excited. After talking to my Dad about it, I met him today at the mall, where there is a big department store (Hill and Stewart). First we went into Camera House and got some information and more advice (head spinning) on what to look at. I narrowed it down to four cameras which were Sony DSCW50, Canon A620, Canon IXUS750 and the Canon S80.

I went over to Hill and Steward and talked to a guy after waiting 30mins. The guy didn't know anything about them, so I still had 4 to choose from LOL. I then got the price for all the Canon's with the $50 voucher and the cost of the Sony with the 12% and $50 voucher, the Sony turned out to be the cheapest, and I didn't have to pay so much after getting the insurance money. I then narrowed it down to the Canon A620 and the Sony DSCW50. I went to Noel Leeming store next door LOL just to hold the two cameras to get the feel of them.
The guy I talked to there knew camera stuff, which was a bonus as this helped me decide what to get. I got the
SONY DSCW50!!! Time to go play with my new toy hehe

My sister bought a camera today too, we were having fun looking at them all, all week We wanted them all LOL Anyway she got the
Canon S3 IS

No comments: